Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've lived like an hermit

It's incredible. I don't know if it's happened due to too much information or too much focus on certain things. I've lived like a recluse for 1 year, to the least, if I could not spot this fantastic collaborative application: Upcoming.

If you, like me, don't know what Upcoming is, here are some tags for you

  • user contributed event calendar

  • people can say "I am attending/viewing the event"

  • rss feeds

  • georeferenced venue database

  • venue catalog is created by contributors



It's curious that I've been thinking of something similar (well, I was thinking about something specific for artists and talents) for some months without realizing that there already was one and it worked easily.

It's really a FANTASTIC job!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,