Thursday, May 10, 2007

Joost

I've been trying Joost yesterday night for the first time, after a really busy period.

Here are few "raw" comments, I'll give more detailed in the future:


  • Quality: decent, sometimes good. Few glitches are not a problem on a documentary or "easy watching" tv. But I'll become berserk if I see glitches while watching a horror movie!

  • Quantity: lots of theme-oriented videos (extreme sports, jackass, music), but which I qualify as: if-I-have-nothing-to-do-Ill-watch-it or good-to-watch-while-cooking-dinner

  • User experience: impressive! The control panel is something really worth seeing, the channel navigation experience is lightweight, slender



Ah, if you want an account (unless they unlocked the closed beta program) just contact me via sitofono or via Hictu (nickname: cerion)
Joost™ the best of tv and the internet

Technorati Tags: , , , ,